The best music ever

Hi, I’m going to talk about music in general. Nowadays music isn’t what it used to be, at least not in my opinion. My younger brother and sister like trap music. They listen to it nearly all day when they are home. I don’t like it, the lyrics are so empty and they always sing about sex. They usually treat women like trash and when it is a female singer they treat men really bad. 

My mother lives in the past when it comes to music, she listens to 80’s music. Madonna is one of her favorite singers along with George Michaels, she loves Queen and Pink Floyd from the 70’s, and before them she likes The Beatles and Creedence. The good thing is that she doesn’t usually listen to music or we would be hearing her everyday singing along to her favorites and dancing. I must admit I also like Queen and Pink Floyd. Once again there is no comparing these musicians to those that exist nowadays.

Now for me, I love the King, Elvis Presley, not just him but obviously his music too. It is such a shame he put an end to his talent by overdosing. There is no comparing a musician like him to those that think they make music but they are just using technology trends. His music and songs give my day the energy needed when one is studying architecture.




Two kings...


Comentarios

  1. queen is such a good band! you have a good taste

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i think is not fair to compare a this greats artist to trap singers hahaha but you right

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The music of the 70s and 80s still cannot be surpassed by today's musicians !! I don't think they will make it .. jaja

    ResponderBorrar
  4. With good music, like the one you name in your post, the u work are better hahaha, especially when you need energy to be up all night working.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog